Registration / Waiting List Request
If you are interested in our programs, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below. Please note: incomplete information will result in delays in processing.
Email Subject Line = Registration Request
Please copy and paste the items below with your responses. To ensure timely processing of your request, answer all questions. If a question does not apply to you, please write 'N/A'.
Specify the program you are applying for. Your options are
(a) Full Time Day Care (part-time not available);
(b) 2 Hour Preschool (September - June);
(c) Before & After School Care (September - June) [Edmonds Community School Only];
(d) School Age Summer Program (July & August).
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Phone Number
- Child's Name
- Child's Gender (Boy or Girl)
- Child's Date of Birth or Due Date (please write out in full, i.e. January 25, 2014)
- Desired Start Date (please provide month and year)
- Advise if you will be applying for the Affordable Child Care Benefit
- Advise if your child has a suspected or diagnosed developmental delay or disability (i.e. physical, cognitive, communicative, social, emotional or behavioural). Please be specific.*
- If your child has a developmental delay or disability, please let us know which organization you are working with or have worked with in the past (i.e. Centre for Ability).
- If your child is school age and requires a worker, please specify this.
- Specify any food allergies (supported by a doctors diagnosis)
- Specify any religious dietary restrictions
- Specify any other dietary restrictions
A confirmation email will be sent to you once we have updated our records. Please allow up to 30 days for this to occur. If after that time you have not received a confirmation, please feel free to send us a follow-up email.
*Important Note: In order to ensure we can accommodate your child's developmental delay or disability, we need as much detail as possible. This way, if we cannot accommodate your child, we can let you know in advance so you can find alternate care arrangements. Failure to provide the detail at the time of this application may result in a withdrawal of our offer of a space for your child.
Due to the large number of families wanting to see our Centre, we only conduct tours for families as a space becomes available for their child.
Once we know there is an opening:
- Families will be contacted by email. If your email address is no longer valid, you will be removed from our list.
- You will be given a deadline to book your appointment or change the desired start date. If we do not receive a reply, we will remove ALL your children from our list.
- During your appointment, you will view the program / centre, meet the teachers and ask any questions you may have.
- You will then be given until the next business day at NOON, to determine if you want the space.
- If you have accepted the space, we will email you with the registration forms and will provide you with a date to return the completed paperwork and your payment.